The United Kingdom Social Networks Association (UKSNA) is a professional non-profit association of researchers interested in social network analysis.
The principal functions of UKSNA are to:
- sponsor an annual International Social Networks Conference in the UK;
- facilitate awareness of the field among third parties;
- facilitate the academic development of SNA within the diverse sub-disciplines of its members;
- maintain a web site with information of interest to members;
- utilise a mailing list with topics of interest to members;
- facilitate ties between members;
- maintain strong ties to INSNA and other international professional associations with similar goals.